Thursday, 29 September 2016

Starlight


Shirt- Primark £7

I currently have a massive thing for star print. I've noticed it popping up all over the place recently. I have a vintage star print bomber jacket I picked up ages ago, and now I just want star print everything. I'm considering getting a pair of metallic star print booties.
I found this gem in Primark for £7. For such a cheap price it fits really nice and is a nice soft fabric, so keep and out in your local Primark's.

Source: pinterest

Below is my vintage star print bomber.
Would wearing star print on star print be too much ????

Boohoo have a pretty bomb collection of star printed items on their website at the moment. So if your interested in this `trend' as I'm going to claim it too be, then be sure too check my top picks out linked below. I love the playsuit. I used to have a similar one from Aussie brand Glassons when I lived there, wish I hadn't thrown it out now. I also love the white shirt and I'm very quickly falling in love with the navy pyjama styled shirt.

                                                                          1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.



No comments:

Post a Comment