Thursday, 25 August 2016

Black birthday


Top & Shoes- Primark, Culottes- Boohoo, Sunnies- Newlook

So this is one of those rare outfits where nothing is from a charity shop. Normally I have at least one item that's thrifted.
Anyway, so yesterday was my birthday. I've officially existed for 24 earth years, but mentally I'm still like 12. I'm not one to make a big fuss over birthdays anymore, I kind of gave up after getting destroyed on my 20th whilst living in Canada. I spent the day just chilling in bed before surfacing around 1pm. Then headed out to meet my Dad, Aunt and Gran for a coffee and little a walk in the glorious sunshine, before heading off to rugby training where we flipped massive tyres.
Pretty casual day and hopefully I'm going out Saturday night.

In terms of outfits, this is pretty casual, however these culottes, which are granny approved, are so comfy and wearable night and day. I need to get them in pink. Plus a pair of lace ups always glams up an outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment