Saturday, 23 July 2016

Fresh


Top- Primark, Trousers- Vintage, Pop boutique, Liverpool, Shoes- Converse

Can we all start a round of applause for the fact that I finally got a hair cut. PHEW !!! It was a about damn time. So after a good condition and some oil, I have presentable hair again. Its still frizzy though, like, its always frizzy. Unfortunately, as my hairdresser sympathized with me, frizz is just the way my hair is. The recent humidity doesn't help either.

I really don't wear these trousers enough. That's definitely an aim over the summer for me, to wear more of what I have in my wardrobe. Also to stop complaining I don't have anything to wear, when really I do. These pair of vintage culottes always gets loads of compliments when I wear them, and to think I almost didn't get them at the time. They are so comfy just paired with a T and chucks, or with chunky boots and a beanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment