Thursday, 9 June 2016

#ootd



Dress- Charity shop

I wore this sparkly little number for my rugby ball. Its been hanging around for months now I figured that the ball was the perfect time to wear it, and too save myself some money.


Shirt- Charity shop, Jeans- Topshop

You cant go wrong with a white shirt, I love me some pirate vibes.


Top- New Look, Jeans- Vintage- Pop boutique

Dress- River island- Charity shop, Shoes- Forever21

Another gem of a dress that's been hanging in my wardrobe for ages now. I was going to wear this to my ball but decided to go for the sparkly number.


Dress- Charity shop, Shoes- New look

Playing around with clothes that I don't wear, 90s party anyone ?


Denim jacket- Topman- charity shop, Top- H&M, Jeans- Primark

Jacket- Just jeans, Jumper-charity shop, Jeans- Primark, Shoes- Vanz

No comments:

Post a Comment