Friday, 8 April 2016

Spell and the gypsy

 
Source: spelldesigns
 
Spell designs have been featured on my blog a few times and just make me reminisce about my time in Australia so much, and too this day I still regret not buying the play suit I fell in love with. Their look books are always so beautiful and on point, nail their style aesthetic that always has me practically screaming `just take my money'. I'm loving the blue gypsy witch tank top from the festival 16 collection.
 
Below are some fashion snaps taken from the spell blog at blues fest. These girls are killing spell pieces, especially this girl in the crochet. Like, who she??? some kind of whimsical elf or nymph that just absolutely nails the 70s festival style vibes.
I'm loving the girl in the tie dye ensemble and the white blouse, leather shorts and boots combo. Definitely more my style when it comes to festivals. Simple and no restrictions when it comes to dancing like a crazy person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment