Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Instgram/ current fashion faves


There is definitely a reoccurring theme with what I've been wearing recently. I've for sure slipped into the lazy student outfits, mine mainly comprising of ripped jeans, polo neck jumper, converse or vans and my most recent choice of coat, my New look parka that is just so snuggly all my other coats are now being over shadowed. With the exception of when I went to London the other week, I actually wore a skirt, not worn one of those in a long time. All my recent favourite clothing items can be seen here. This grey polo neck jumper which I got in a charity shop a few months ago. Theres an exact dupe currently in topshop that's around £50, mine cost me £4. This purple cord with fur collar jacket, originally from principles but from bought in a charity shop. Again Topshop have a few similar floating around. Ripped jeans of cause, and my parka coat. I also have an amazing pair of boots from zara I love, but havn't taken a clear photo of yet.  What are your current favourite fashion items??

No comments:

Post a Comment