Tuesday, 3 November 2015

New in: Beauty

 
La Roche-Posay- Serozinc, Vichy- Purete Thermale cleansing gel for sensitive skin, Essie- Trophy Wife, Barry M- Guava, Natural Collection- Crystal clear
 
 
A very blue/ green theme going on here. I've been meaning to try some more higher end skin care products, but I'm always unsure.  I've splurged on so called holy grail and amazing products for my certain skin type before, and my skin has not agreed, so it was a major waste of my money.
 My skins been a right pain recently so I've decided to try some more higher priced products again.
My skin is basically the worst type and most temper mental skin. Its extremely acne prone, oily/ combination, and very sensitive so I'm always at a complete lose as to what products to use.
I chose the Vichy sensitive skin cleanser as I hear good things about Vichy and I don't like to use harsh stuff on my face. Next I chose Serozinc at this is another product I heard rave reviews about. I really really hope that my skin agrees as I'm very excited about these two products.
 
Following on from my forest green post, I went on the hunt for a dark green nail polish. I came back with this shimmery dark green from Essie and teal colour from Barry M. I love the contrast between these two colours.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment