Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Im joining the Army !!!!!! ..........

 

Coat- Charity shop, Jumper - charity shop, Jeans- Primark, Shoes- Primark, Bag- Next

A couple of weeks ago I went to a family day at my brothers army air corps base. Its was pretty fun, mainly because I got to play with big guns. You could also put on the back pack full of all their gear that they have to carry around when in the field. Its weighs around 20kg plus and all the guys were insistent on helping me with it but I was like guys, please, I back packed in Australia and ..... I lift, I'm ashamed to admit that I've been lagging in the crossfit in recent month though.

My lil broski joined last year whilst I was away and I missed his passing out parade and other family days so it was good to finally support him and all the other boys in person. I've always said to myself if all my career plans fail I will enlist, I think you have till about 32. After running around with guns and the pack and hearing all the surprisingly fun things the boys have been up too I think I could actually handle it. I think I should start as reserve first to test the waters????

When taking these pictures my main aim was to focus on showing the contrast between the soldiers and civilians. My favourite has too be this girl who gets massive brave points for wearing head to toe nude/ beige and heels on a wet day at an army base.

No comments:

Post a Comment