Sunday, 15 March 2015

Double D


Jacket- Just Jeans, Denim shirt- Charity shop, Jeans- H&M, Boots- Primark, Bag- Next

Double denim is one of those trends that has come and gone several times over the past years. At first I was against it then I actually tried it a few years back with another shirt from a charity shop identical to this one and I kind of fell in love with it. I was quite pleased to see that it was a trend for spring/ summer this year. I immediately went on a hunt in all my local charity shops for a shirt as I know that it is the best place to get one with out spending loads on the high street. Piece of advise when charity/ thrift shopping, always always always check the mens section. That's where I found this oversized lovely. A tip for wearing double denim is to have different washes other wise it looks to matchy matchy. It also adds a nice contrast to the outfit. I love DD teamed with leather as well, I think it just sets of the whole look.

No comments:

Post a Comment