Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Blue steel

 

Jacket- George at ASDA, Jumpers and jeans- H&M, Shoes- Converse, Bag- Next

I finally got the blue leather jacket I've been lusting after for almost a month now. I'm lovin it lovin it lovin it. I don't know what it is that I love so much about this jacket. The cut and shape? the shoulder details? the texture? it doesn't feel like fake cheap leather, the colour? I thinks its primarily the colour. I'm pretty sure I've never seen a leather jacket in this colour and I thought it was something really different and would make a statement in my wardrobe edging into spring and the warmer weather. Not too mention adding a pop of colour to my primarily black outfits. I was quite pleasantly surprised to find such a unique one off piece at ASDA. I think out of all of the supermarket clothing lines, George is by far my favourite. They know how to do really affordable pieces that can rival the high street. Going by Paris fashion week I can wear this into next winter, not that I'm a total slave to trends, as Kenzo have just shown a completely lust worthy shearling jacket in the same sort of colour. post to follow.

Also while on the subject of blue, who else is completely freaking out over Derek Zoolander and Hansel aka Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson walking for Valentino at PFW??? There was some serious blue steel going on. Zoolander 2 will be epppiiiiiic.

No comments:

Post a Comment