Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Smarty pants


Coat- Newlook, Shirt- Primark, Pants- Charity shop, Boots- Dorothy Perkins, Bag- Next, Snood- Primark

I wore this outfit today for an interview. I needed to go pretty smart and only had jeans, so I ventured out and went on a hunt in all my local charity shops for a pair of smart trousers. I preferably wanted a pair of cigarette pants, something skinny and slim fit. If I could find a pair of high waisted ones then that would be fan bloody tastic as I would happily wear the style over and over again. Well I definitely found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when I found this pair for only £3. They're exactly what I envisioned, they fit perfectly and  I think are really flattering on me. The only downer to them is that they are navy blue and I ideally wanted black, but hey there is nothing wrong with injecting a different colour into my very black winter wardrobe. Once I get my hands on some disperse dye, as they are polyester, I will make them black. I'm normally not to keen on navy and black together, but after wearing this outfit It's changing my mind. I also feel like with the cropped length and these boots I need to get a pair of frilly ankle socks. yay or nay ??!! Oh and I start the job on Monday. Aw YEEAAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment