Sunday, 22 February 2015

Outfit inspiration- Alexander wang a/w 15/16 high street edition


Blazer- Topshop, Jumper- Topshop, Velvet crop top- Ebay, Halter crop- River Island, Jeans- H&M, Trousers- Topshop, Pearl choker- Miss selfridge, Shoes- Bibi Lou, Boohoo.com, Jeffery Campbell

So I've fallen madly in love with Mr Wangs a/w 2015/16 collection. I love the modern goth vibes, the velvet, the leather, the mannish tailoring and the epic epic epic shoes. I was just browsing though the shoe sale on boohoo.com and my eyes fell out of my head when I saw these shoes. I'm fighting the urge to buy them. The contrast of the croc print double buckle strap is such and added bonus and were what inspired me to do this outfit inspiration. See you can dress like a Wang girl on a more affordable budget. Excuse me while and go and continue to pray at the alter of Alex Wang.

No comments:

Post a Comment