Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Metallic knit


Coat- Newlook, Jumper and Jeans- H&M, Boots- Primark, Bag- Next, Sunnies- Primark, Beanie- Old

You know when you think of something that you would really like in your wardrobe but can't seem to find one anywhere? Then you just happen to be rummaging through the sale rack and find one, just one of what it was you imagined, and it happens to be just your size?? KEEERCHHIIING is exactly the word that popped in my head when I found this metallic jumper. I have a vest from salvation army in a similar material and thought It would be interesting in a more weather appropriate style. I also wanted to get another a pair of high waited jeans as my black primark ones aren't quite high enough for my liking. These bargain babies were only £7.99 so I picked up a light wash as well. They are super comfy and fit very well for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment