Monday, 24 November 2014

Genralpants #givepeace


Aussie highstreet chain General pants has started a campaign over christmas called #givepeace. Its a t-shirt collaboration with brands like Vans, Stussy, Ksubi, Insight, RVCA, santa cruz and a few others. All of the proceeds go to two charities, Save the children Australia and Salvation army oasis youth support network.

 I'm a huge t-shirt lover and think t-shirt/ charity collaborations are such a good idea as its such an easy way to donate and show support. The inspiration for the campaign simply came from how there has been so much bad crap happening in the world this year and how peace needs to be spread through out the world and I could not agree more.

The two designs I'm eyeing up is the Santa Cruz and Ksubi designs. I think I'm going to go with the Santa Cruz one. I've always wanted a basic Santa Cruz T and I think this is a pretty acceptable reason to get one. I'm also grabbing myself one of these pins.

Which one are you guys going to get your hands on????

No comments:

Post a Comment