Sunday, 5 October 2014

TREEEND: Fringing


Source: Elleuk, Vogue.com, Nylon,

After scouring through a tone of street style snaps from fashion month, I noticed a little trend popping up. That trend being fringing. My favourite way of wearing fringing has to be the route of a simple oversized shirt with fringing around the bottom, particularly of the feather kind. I love Chiara Ferragni's plaid take on it. Who doesn't love a good plaid shirt. If you don't want to go all out with a fringed clothing piece, go down the accessories route. An easy way to incorporate this trend is with a fringed bag. I have a trusty fringed bucket bag from cotton on that's on high rotation with another cottonon bag. If you want to go for the more out there look, the fringed skirt or something along the flapper dress line is a fun flirty way to wear it. Warning: I used to have a fringed top way back and the sucker kept getting caught on everything. Choose your fringing wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment