Sunday, 26 October 2014

Sinful colours


So I'm no beauty guru but I do love make-up so I've decided to try and incorporate a little bit into my little blog. Starting with a nail polish post. I've always loved nail polish and find it hard to remember a time when I had bare nails unless for work. I used to be really into nail art, but not so much any more, mainly out of laziness. My favourites at the moment are these 3 from sinful colours. Blue, purples and also pinks are my go to nail colours along with black in the depths of winter. They also happen to be my favourite colours. At $4 a pop from Kmart sinful colours is a bargain that come in a wide varity of colours, from metallics, opalescent and more matt solid colours and all types of glitter and sparkles.

 I'd rate sinful colours 9/10. I find it hard to fault the formula, especially when you think of the price. The formula has a nice consistency that's not too thin or watery, in fact is not very watery at all, and it definitely isn't thick and gloopy. The brush is your standard sized nail polish brush and because of the nice consistency of the formula, its glides onto your nails really easily. The formula also dries pretty quick, which if like me your inpatient and constantly fiddling with things, is a major plus. It's also pretty long wearing. I use a Sally Hanson Xtreme wear top coat and my nails lasted almost a whole week without chipping.

So if your looking for fun colours for your nails at a bargain price, go and check out sinful colours which can be found in Kmart here in Australia.

 Has anyone else tried sinful colours? If so let me know your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment