Tuesday, 30 September 2014

PFW at a glimpse


Isabel Marant

OOOOH that leather dress on Kasia is spot on.


YSL

This reminds me of sparkly dresses I used to wear as a kid in the 90's luuurrve it.


Chloe

Beautiful delicate lace dresses, prefect for summer. I'm picturing the white dress teamed with a blazer or leather jacket for the evening with a pair of simple stilettos or some chunky boots. Then converse or vans for during the day.



Kenzo

My absolute favourite thing about the whole show was how it was set in a skate park. Right there wins Kenzo even more cool points.



Balenciaga

That playsuit is adorably sophisticated

Haider Ackermann

I always look forward to his shows. I love the silhouettes he makes with loose flowing fabrics combined with tailoring



Ann demeulemeester

Similar to Haider Ackermann in a way with the use of loose tailoring. I love the combination of sheer and opaque layering and different lengths of material.

Source: tumblr, vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment