Sunday, 27 July 2014

playsuit madness


Playsuit- factorie, shoes- converse

I blogged about this playsuit in a factorie wishlist post and it stuck in my mind ever since. The print reminds me off something the fresh prince would wear, which is pretty fitting as he's one of my style icons. I snapped it up the next time i saw it and it also had $10 off, booyah. I'll also add that after seeing the trousers and top from the wishlist post iv gone off them.

These pictures where taken whilst on a lovely  stroll on the coogee to bondi walk. I'm down in Sydney for the weekend visisiting dad for his bday and we are staying in Coogee. The weather today was winter perfection.  Just look at all that blue. This is a prime reason as too why blue, especially turquoise is one of my main favourite colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment