Saturday, 26 April 2014

zara love


So its been quite a long time since iv had a peek at zara and i was pleasantly pleased. I love this spring lookbook from the trf line. So fresh and easy going. I normally prefer trf over the normal line. I think its the youthfulness and how its more laidback. Also the slightlyore appealing price tag.
Heres a few pieces i'm going to be keeping my eye on.

 
I want all of these pieces but im crushing particularly hard on the pink wide legs pants. I had a pair similar a few years ago. They're just so comfy and easy to throw on.
I'm liking shoes that have this simple chain detail at the moment. River island have some slip ons with it. I thinking of braving the all white pair with silver chain.
I still cant decide if i like the whole mandel birkinstock slip on thing yet either. Its definitley growing on me. I pretty fond of these black crossover ones. Think i just need a little shove.


No comments:

Post a Comment