Saturday, 19 April 2014

MBFWA designers


Carla Zampatti

A contemporary monochrome grecian, featuring some strong tailoring with injections of colour. Leading up to an explosion of colour in the form of cuddly and gorgeous flowing gowns. I'm freaking out over the first look.


Haryono Setiadi

A floaty rainbow dream. These pieces look like they feel like a combination of air and magic when worn. Perfect for an Aussie summers day


Dion Lee

I can easily say Dion Lee is one of my favourite designers since discovering him when moving too Australia. I just love the shapes he creates. I'm loving the hint of denim in this easy going tailored sport lux collection.


Michael Lo Sordo

Loose tailoring in the form of trench coats, blazerscand baggy suit pants contrasting with silky floaty flesh showing dresses. I think everyone should take note on how these dresses are paired with plimsoles. Yes yes yes yes.

Source: vogue Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment