Tuesday, 11 June 2013

OH BOY the resorts 2014

 
3.1 Phillip Lim
 
DKNY
 
Theyskens Theory
 
Acne
 
Chloe
 
Thakoon
 
I'm currently leaning in a small pile of drool and finding myself having to run to the toilet everytime I look at a new collection. Yes its time for the resort 2014 collections. With laid back masculine slouchy tailoring the 2014 resort collections seem to be all about easy comfort dressing with pops of colour and metallic gold at Phillip Lim and Acne to
 keeping with the s/s summer trends of monochrome and all white at DKNY and Chloe to all round tomboyness at Theyskens Theory. Oh and can't forget the leather pieces from Thakoon and Phillip Lim. I think its time to hit the charity and thrift shops and find me an old slouchy blazer again.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment