Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Birds in paradise


Just a little d.i.y project. Since moving to Oz this Topshop dress took a backseat. I wore it all through the autumn back the UK as its perfect to layer with tights, snuggly jumpers and chunky boots, but it just didn't fit in with summer enough for me. I also had an old pair of sheer printed Primark palazzo pants that i bought with me thinking i would wear them again, i was wrong. Commence major brain surge. Why not cut the pants up, attach them to my boring black dress to summerize and jazz it up a bit? I'm rather pleased with the outcome. I haven't focused so hard on something for a while. I'm finally feeling a major artistic streak coming on, which I've been waiting for for ages now.

1 comment:

  1. yay another aussie blogger! youve got sick style xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete