Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Some big summer inspiration


 If there's one thing i've notice about my style and what i like, is that it changes with the seasons and is heavily influenced by where i am. For example, when i'm in the rainy cold weather of England and the harsh winters of Canada, I tend to go more urban, grungy and gothic, and well i guess a bit more put together. Switch to the scorching heat of the south of France, Canadian summers and now Oz, i pretty much go all out beach bum, hobo-boho hippy looking with frayed, highwaisted, baggy, torn shorts, baggy t's and flip flops. This being my favourite primarily because its so easy and you don't have to fuss about layers coats and if those boots are gunna keep my feet warm, although i do love big jumpers, heavy duty boots and my beloved beanie, which if i wear now will turn my head into a volcano.

I'm still in so much love with the Alexander Wang s/s13 collection, im also loving the new Billabong s/s13
campaign pictures. Oh and this is the only time i find something with dope and those annoying geek t-shirts acceptable, when its on a beach babe.

Images from- Oraclefox, oystermag, Tumblr, sugarhigh + lovestoned

No comments:

Post a Comment