Monday, 17 December 2012

Oxblood


                                                                                  Top & Skirt- Ebay, Jacket- Super old TKMaxx

Beware of the blinding light emanating from the paleness that is my midriff, and the crumby phone camera quality. Just because its winter doesn't mean you can't bare a bit of flesh, especially if you live on the south coast as its really not that cold. I've been obsessed with this long sleeved high neck crop top since i bought it off ebay. I've been wearing it under dresses, tops, jumpers or on its own with high waisted shorts. Its such a simple piece to wear layered with things, like this leather waistcoat which is one of the oldest things in my tiny wardrobe. The other piece in my wardrobe iv been obsessing over is this oxblood maxi skirt. I was browsing through urban outfitters one day and came across a skirt that was identical but couldn't bring myself to spend the ridiculous amount it was. I took a stop by ebay, did some searching and found this for $6(GBP, i dont have a pound key). Such a bargain. I love the side split, which tapers down to one side to reveal pretty much your whole leg. Its super sexy and does wonders for your curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment