Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Live

In attempts to make my hair even more ginger i tried out the new Schwarzkopf live xxl colour in fiery copper. The good thing about them is that they are semi permanent so if it went hideously wrong it would just wash out within a few washes and my hair wouldn't be a horrible ginger mess. Your supposed to dye your hair blonde first for the colour to really make a pop, but i wasn't to keen on the idea cause my hair probably would have fallen out if i'd bleached it. Taking into consideration that i didn't bleach my hair first, i was really impressed with how the colour blended with my natural gingerness and enhanced the colour giving it a more toned look. If you haven't picked up on it yet, this is the first time i dyed my hair since i sprayed the front of it pink one summer when i was about 10. The dye was super easy to use, smelt good and the conditioner that comes with it worked wonders smoothing out my uncontrollable frizzy hair. After using live xxl its given me a huge push to try a permanent colour. I'm really in love with these two colours, especially the mango copper burst. What do you think?? Have you tried the new live xxl colours?? ! x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics...your hair is amazing...
    love red hair.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i am naturally ginger, in an attempt to boost my ginger hair i got the superdrug own mango copper burst...it was terrible came out more red then ginger and it actually darkened my hair...noone could tell any difference. So i am nuying the orange Schwarzkopf one

    ReplyDelete