Monday, 22 October 2012

Hallooowweeeeeen

Photobucket
leather sleeved silk contrast top- 3.1 Phillip Lim, Vest top- New Look, Sheer Shirt- Goldie, Cross knit jumper- New Look, Eyeliner- Topshop, Mesh Collar top- The ragged priest

So halloweens next week and i'm so excited as i'm going to spend it in Bournemouth visiting one of my oldest friends. After spending a year in Canada you would think my imagination for costumes would have become a bit more creative, but no, its still pretty unimaginative. As a kid i would always be a witch, vampire or something along the gothic lines, and this years no different. I plan on primarily using whats in my wardrobe already, so leather shorts, sheer black shirts, leather studded jackets then shredding a pair of tights to death and wearing more eyeliner than i used to during my emo days. I just need to find a studded collar and i'm good to go. I also really have my eye on the new look cross knit jumper to add to my currently very small clothing collection after i threw a bunch of stuff out before i moved away, and i would die to own the 3.1 Phillip Lim top.

No comments:

Post a Comment