Friday, 15 June 2012

Shopping time








I went shopping today for the first time in months, so i treated myself to a few things. I just wore a simple heat bearing outfit of high waisted shorts and a top i cut really low at the sides, so comfy. The first things i bought were from the body shop as they had a buy 2 get one free offer on. I got the aloe face scrub, tee tree night lotion, which apparently works wonders for gigantic zit attacks, fingers crossed, and peppermint foot rescue moisturiser which feels and smells heavenly. Then i took a trip to all bargain hunters heaven, value village. I was so happy with my finds, snakeskin maxi skirt, rope belt and donut print t-shirt, all of which are things iv seen in other stores and online for 5 times the price. When i went to h&m i could have walked out with bags of things but i was strong and didn't buy a thing. Im definitely going to go back and purchase this zebra print dress, but i cant decide on pink or black, and these pants which iv had my eye on for months, and are now on sale, and i also really need a new pair of dance pants, was rather stupid not to buy them.

My blogging life had definitely turned into instagram life, its just so quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment