Monday, 22 August 2011

France 2011 photo diary

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After a whole year of waiting i finally returned to my second home of La reserve in the beautiful south west France. The usual summer events happened, late nights, getting up mid afternoon, slathering on the sun cream, beach or pool, being thrown around on inflatables, trips to my favourite beach Mimizan for some churros and a sunset and of cause a whole lot of dancing, and of cause you cant go to la reserve with out getting into a bit of trouble, playing cat and mouse with security, fridge raiding (sorry campers) being threatened by fake police, annual passes to aqualand wont fool us no matter how intoxicated we are, oh and a warning to toilet doors, if you piss me off to much ill charge at you with my head, not really, basically me and lottie had a very unhealthy mix of alcohol and thought it would be wise to run to the toilet and the door kind of came out of now where, fun times, fun times. All in all yet another amazing holiday but sadly my last there. La reserve you served me well for 10 years and i shall miss you and every single person iv met there. Hopefully i will return to you again. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment