Saturday, 6 November 2010

Nails and bday rings

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I finally got my 18th bday pressie my nan. I was 18 at the end of august and my nan was on a 2 month holiday in europe, so iv just got present this week. We went to a silver jewelery shop in Chichester called Pia and omg i could have gone crazy. There was silver studded braclet that i was in love with but it was £100 and i had a limit of £50. The thing iv wanted for months is a proper silver knuckle ring that wont turn my finger green like my turquoise stone one. The first thing i came across in the store was... a silver knuckle ring for £35. I didnt even look around the rest of the shop, i had to have that ring. Then i found this lovely little amber one for £15 in the sale. it was meant to be about £40 so i did well there. I am in full love with these rings and hope to have them forever. Thank you very muchly nanny for my amazing birthday present. Plus do you like the nails, they're probs my favourite that iv ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment